Official FileIce Active Referral Contest [$2000 Grand Prize]

Official contests created by FileIce staff.

FileIce Management & Accounting
FileIce Management & Accounting
Posts: 5380
Joined: June 4th, 2011, 10:30 am
Location: USA
PostPosted: January 23rd, 2014, 12:03 am
onlybestfiles wrote:
RadarX wrote:Technically it's closed, but I suppose if we get enough people who want to continue it, we can renew the contest with an extended deadline, and lowered prize.

Please continue this contest.You will get new referrals for site and we can win prize!What do you say?


Alright, but from this date (January 23, 2014) you will need ten ADDITIONAL active referrals. Not ten total, to be clear. :)

The new prize will be $500. This is more of an unofficial contest now for whoever cares to read this post. :p

Also, the end of this contest will be March 1st.


User avatar
Posts: 182
Joined: September 21st, 2013, 5:56 am
Location: Banjaluka
PostPosted: January 23rd, 2014, 11:41 am
RadarX wrote:
onlybestfiles wrote:
RadarX wrote:Technically it's closed, but I suppose if we get enough people who want to continue it, we can renew the contest with an extended deadline, and lowered prize.

Please continue this contest.You will get new referrals for site and we can win prize!What do you say?


Alright, but from this date (January 23, 2014) you will need ten ADDITIONAL active referrals. Not ten total, to be clear. :)

The new prize will be $500. This is more of an unofficial contest now for whoever cares to read this post. :p


Lol :D
Please hide this thread so only I can see it xD (Just kidding)
When will this unofficial contest be closed?
And are additional ONLY counted if they are registered after 23th january OR can they be registered on FileIce after 1.1.2014 but become active later?(They wasn't earn anything until now)
I hope you understand my question
Image


User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 275
Joined: November 7th, 2012, 2:19 pm
Location: USA
PostPosted: January 23rd, 2014, 12:55 pm
They can be registered after 1.1.2014, but they must become NEWLY active.


(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")


User avatar
Posts: 182
Joined: September 21st, 2013, 5:56 am
Location: Banjaluka
PostPosted: January 23rd, 2014, 3:22 pm
SnowBunny wrote:They can be registered after 1.1.2014, but they must become NEWLY active.

Can you see when somebody become active for first time? :D
I really think I can win this :D
Image



FileIce Management & Accounting
FileIce Management & Accounting
Posts: 5380
Joined: June 4th, 2011, 10:30 am
Location: USA
PostPosted: January 23rd, 2014, 6:10 pm
onlybestfiles wrote:
SnowBunny wrote:They can be registered after 1.1.2014, but they must become NEWLY active.

Can you see when somebody become active for first time? :D
I really think I can win this :D


Of course we can. That way no one can cheat us.


User avatar
Posts: 182
Joined: September 21st, 2013, 5:56 am
Location: Banjaluka
PostPosted: January 24th, 2014, 5:53 pm
RadarX wrote:
onlybestfiles wrote:
SnowBunny wrote:They can be registered after 1.1.2014, but they must become NEWLY active.

Can you see when somebody become active for first time? :D
I really think I can win this :D


Of course we can. That way no one can cheat us.


If you could answer on my support ticket that will be great :P
Image



FileIce Management & Accounting
FileIce Management & Accounting
Posts: 5380
Joined: June 4th, 2011, 10:30 am
Location: USA
PostPosted: January 26th, 2014, 8:06 pm
onlybestfiles wrote:
RadarX wrote:
onlybestfiles wrote:
SnowBunny wrote:They can be registered after 1.1.2014, but they must become NEWLY active.

Can you see when somebody become active for first time? :D
I really think I can win this :D


Of course we can. That way no one can cheat us.


If you could answer on my support ticket that will be great :P


What's the ticket ID? iSki probably got it already. :p


User avatar
Posts: 182
Joined: September 21st, 2013, 5:56 am
Location: Banjaluka
PostPosted: January 27th, 2014, 7:56 am
RadarX wrote:
onlybestfiles wrote:
RadarX wrote:
onlybestfiles wrote:
SnowBunny wrote:They can be registered after 1.1.2014, but they must become NEWLY active.

Can you see when somebody become active for first time? :D
I really think I can win this :D


Of course we can. That way no one can cheat us.


If you could answer on my support ticket that will be great :P


What's the ticket ID? iSki probably got it already. :p


Actually I requested that opc44 or you answer.And opc44 did but he told me that referrals need to be accepted after 22th january,and snow bunny told that they can be accepted before but need to become active after that day.I really don't understand rules now.

ID9183 there you go
Image



FileIce Management & Accounting
FileIce Management & Accounting
Posts: 5380
Joined: June 4th, 2011, 10:30 am
Location: USA
PostPosted: January 30th, 2014, 10:54 pm
onlybestfiles wrote:
RadarX wrote:
onlybestfiles wrote:
RadarX wrote:
onlybestfiles wrote:
SnowBunny wrote:They can be registered after 1.1.2014, but they must become NEWLY active.

Can you see when somebody become active for first time? :D
I really think I can win this :D


Of course we can. That way no one can cheat us.


If you could answer on my support ticket that will be great :P


What's the ticket ID? iSki probably got it already. :p


Actually I requested that opc44 or you answer.And opc44 did but he told me that referrals need to be accepted after 22th january,and snow bunny told that they can be accepted before but need to become active after that day.I really don't understand rules now.

ID9183 there you go


Answered your ticket.


User avatar
Posts: 475
Joined: February 12th, 2012, 3:43 am
Location: Hell
PostPosted: January 31st, 2014, 11:50 pm
Who is the Winner ? Who Win $2000
Skype : fileice9

Image
The Leading CPA Marketing Forum! Join and Learn How to Earn with ME!


PreviousNext

Return to Official FileIce Contests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron