Farewell FileIce and Cheers for the Good Time!

Show off how much you've earned or share your stories of success with FileIce! [OPEN TO GUESTS]
PostPosted: January 10th, 2016, 11:33 am
Hi guys,

So i guess this would be the last time I'll be here in FileIce.
I had already PAIDout my frozen balance from like 1-2 years ago using Premium Credits to reach minimum $50.

I can remember the time that I was making $70+ a day here while I was a student, and it was the best feeling ever especially when I'm walking from campus thinking how much I made. It made me think that F*ck school, i need to access internet immediately to check my account that I would even leave my Troops. LOL

Well, FileIce just made one of my dream came true which is a Full Band studio equipments. :D

FileIce has been my first stepping stone to Internet Marketing. I wish I could stay longer but the method I was using here was already saturated.

Thank You for everything FileIce.

-apr1515
FileIce 2012 member
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: January 10th, 2016, 11:35 am
**Don't mind this comment.**
I have like '69' posts and i don't want to leave FileIce with that number on my Forum Profile. Hehe,

PostPosted: April 8th, 2016, 3:16 pm
Sad to read that, never thought about looking for a new niche?

Legendary Earner
PostPosted: April 17th, 2016, 10:29 pm
Why are you leaving this site :/

PostPosted: September 27th, 2016, 7:15 pm
Damn man, I'm about to head to UCF and I'm going to be doing the same thing, continue looking for niches.

Return to Success Stories