Download Page Language Localisations - Suggest a Translation

Show off how much you've earned or share your stories of success with FileIce! [OPEN TO GUESTS]

PostPosted: November 24th, 2014, 5:58 pm
Here's my try at translating from English to French. I tried to be as accurate as possible while keeping a professional and realistic tone.
Code: Select all
FR (French)
FR
Téléchargement du fichier
Téléchargement Régulier
Téléchargement Premium
Veuillez compléter une offre afin de continuer!
Votre fichier vous attend! Veuillez compléter une des offres sponsorisées ci-dessous à l'aide d'information valable pour dévérouiller votre fichier!
Vous devez utiliser de l'information VALABLE lors de la completion de l'offre. Si votre information est reconnue comme étant fausse, vous allez être bannis de façon permanente et le fichier sera toujours vérouillé!
Add me on LoL :: Tweo

Legendary Earner
PostPosted: November 24th, 2014, 11:45 pm
lalalox6 wrote:Here's my try at translating from English to French. I tried to be as accurate as possible while keeping a professional and realistic tone.
FR (French)
FR
Téléchargement Régulier
Téléchargement Premium
Votre fichier vous attend! Veuillez compléter une des offres sponsorisées ci-dessous à l'aide d'information valable pour dévérouiller votre fichier!
Vous devez utiliser de l'information VALABLE lors de la completion de l'offre. Si votre information est reconnue comme étant fausse, vous allez être bannis de façon permanente et le fichier sera toujours vérouillé!

+1 tu es le meilleur :)

OPC you should use this translation . very professional no mistakes , hands up :)
Miss My Old Signature *_*

Legendary Earner
PostPosted: November 25th, 2014, 9:10 am
I can't wait for these, ;) How will these be implemented? We will choose language for each when taking the link or what? :O
Apply and get accepted under my ref link and I will mentor you too earn $$$ just like me! ($8000+ a month) (Tox.im: BE8380F686B88FE94B002D8008926998E3B344B2A1255E6C2A1145E932C96D231BACF301B059 : http://fileice.net/?index=ba84881fdc1373660d2d)

Legendary Earner
PostPosted: November 25th, 2014, 12:55 pm
StacksAMilli wrote:I can't wait for these, ;) How will these be implemented? We will choose language for each when taking the link or what? :O

automtic . GeoLocation IP

FileIce Programmer & Developer
FileIce Programmer & Developer
PostPosted: November 25th, 2014, 8:11 pm
Thank you everyone for your contributions so far! Just need the MY translation and that's all the major countries covered.

And yes the languages will be automatically selected based on your geoIP, but users will have the option to change language to any of the available ones they want.
Please do not PM me, create a support ticket instead for fastest support.

PostPosted: November 26th, 2014, 1:31 am
Fantastic !! great job !!! become the perfect site fileice

Legendary Earner
PostPosted: November 26th, 2014, 10:30 am
Opc44 wrote:Thank you everyone for your contributions so far! Just need the MY translation and that's all the major countries covered.

And yes the languages will be automatically selected based on your geoIP, but users will have the option to change language to any of the available ones they want.

what about arabic ? 1 translation will target more than 40 country , and there is a lot of good arabic country like SA , QATAR , UAE , ..... that pay good money atlest 1.5 $

i can help you to translat the download page

PostPosted: November 26th, 2014, 10:48 am
fileice 2.0 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

PostPosted: November 26th, 2014, 11:06 pm
chuchab wrote:
lalalox6 wrote:Here's my try at translating from English to French. I tried to be as accurate as possible while keeping a professional and realistic tone.
FR (French)
FR
Téléchargement Régulier
Téléchargement Premium

+1 tu es le meilleur :)

OPC you should use this translation . very professional no mistakes , hands up :)

Merci, j'apprecie énormément!
Add me on LoL :: Tweo

Legendary Earner
PostPosted: November 27th, 2014, 2:21 pm
Don't forget the spanish translation! :D
Never give up.

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories