Download Page Language Localisations - Suggest a Translation

Show off how much you've earned or share your stories of success with FileIce! [OPEN TO GUESTS]

Legendary Earner
PostPosted: November 29th, 2014, 7:56 am
chuchab wrote:
Opc44 wrote:Thank you everyone for your contributions so far! Just need the MY translation and that's all the major countries covered.

And yes the languages will be automatically selected based on your geoIP, but users will have the option to change language to any of the available ones they want.

what about arabic ? 1 translation will target more than 40 country , and there is a lot of good arabic country like SA , QATAR , UAE , ..... that pay good money atlest 1.5 $

i can help you to translat the download page

+1 for arabic

Legendary Earner
PostPosted: November 29th, 2014, 10:32 pm
We need this asap, will increase conversions.. What is ETA on this? Will come with FI 2.0 or earlier hopefully?
Last edited by StacksAMilli on November 30th, 2014, 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apply and get accepted under my ref link and I will mentor you too earn $$$ just like me! ($8000+ a month) (Tox.im: BE8380F686B88FE94B002D8008926998E3B344B2A1255E6C2A1145E932C96D231BACF301B059 : http://fileice.net/?index=ba84881fdc1373660d2d)

PostPosted: November 30th, 2014, 1:29 pm
will be great !! FILE ICE 2.0!!! =D = D

FileIce Programmer & Developer
FileIce Programmer & Developer
PostPosted: November 30th, 2014, 9:07 pm
Does anyone know any arabic? I'm not even going to attempt that with online translators when I don't recognise any characters haha.
Please do not PM me, create a support ticket instead for fastest support.

PostPosted: December 1st, 2014, 12:10 am
Opc44 wrote:Does anyone know any arabic? I'm not even going to attempt that with online translators when I don't recognise any characters haha.

I would have an Arab friend, opc! I could ask you to translate, okay?

PostPosted: December 1st, 2014, 5:02 am
Opc44 wrote:Does anyone know any arabic? I'm not even going to attempt that with online translators when I don't recognise any characters haha.

No problem opc! =D this afternoon I see myself with that my friend and translate all, he is Arab is then it will be all right! so wait a few hours and then post the translation

PostPosted: December 1st, 2014, 6:08 am
Opc44 wrote:As part of an upcoming update to FI, we will be introducing the highly requested feature for localisation to our download pages for some of the more popular countries so visitors can access the page using their own language. We'd like you, as a community, to suggest and improve the translations if you are a native speaker or fluent in any of the particular languages. Currently listed below are translations for the top 4 international non-English countries by revenue - if you don't see a country that you'd like to have available, post a translation for it! Please note though that it won't be necessary to have a comprehensive set of translations for international countries - outside this list, there is VERY little traffic and revenue from non-English countries.

Format and base language:
Code: Select all
EN
File Download
Regular Download
Premium Download
Please complete a quick offer to continue!
You'll have your download in no time! Just complete any advertiser-sponsored offer below with your valid information and the download will unlock.
You must use your VALID information while filling out offers. If your information is detected as fake, you will be permanently banned and the file will not unlock.

FR
Téléchargement du fichier
Téléchargement Régulier
Téléchargement Premium
Veuillez compléter une offre afin de continuer!
Votre fichier vous attend! Veuillez compléter une des offres sponsorisées ci-dessous à l'aide d'information valable pour dévérouiller votre fichier!
Vous devez utiliser de l'information VALABLE lors de la completion de l'offre. Si votre information est reconnue comme étant fausse, vous allez être bannis de façon permanente et le fichier sera toujours vérouillé!

IT
Scarica il File
Download Regolare
Download Premium
Compila una veloce offerta per continuare!
Avrai accesso al download in pochissimo tempo! Basta compilare una qualsiasi delle seguenti offerte con informazioni valide per sbloccare il download.
È necessario utilizzare informazioni VALIDE per il completamento di un'offerta. Se le informazioni risultassero false, il download non verrà sbloccato e sarai penalizzato in via definitiva.

NL (Dutch)
Bestand Download
Normale Download
Premium Download
Kies een aanbod en vul deze in om verder te gaan!
U zult de download ontvangen in een mum van tijd! Kies een aanbod hieronder en vul deze in met geldige informatie om de download vrij te geven.
U moet geldige informatie gebruiken bij het invullen van de aanbiedingen. Als uw gegevens worden gedetecteerd als ongeldig, wordt u permanent verbannen en wordt het bestand niet vrijgegeven.

MY
Muat turun Fail
Turun Tetap
Muat turun Premium
Sila lengkapkan tawaran untuk terus!
Anda akan mempunyai muat turun anda dalam masa yang singkat! Hanya lengkapkan sebarang tawaran di bawah dengan maklumat anda yang sah dan muat turun akan membuka kunci.
Anda mesti menggunakan maklumat yang SAH anda semasa mengisi tawaran. Jika maklumat anda dikesan sebagai palsu, anda akan diharamkan selamanya dan fail yang tidak akan membuka kunci.

IN - mostly English?

Hey opc,

i would like to suggest something in this regard.
Why don't you allow us to choose a custom background of the landing page of this sort.
if you could allow us to choose what appears in place of free download/premium download it will be great.
Users will have greater conversions for sure as far as my thinking goes.

PostPosted: December 1st, 2014, 11:00 am
و
تحميل الملف
تحميل منتظم
تحميل قسط
يرجى إكمال عرضا سريعا لمواصلة!
ستحصل على الوصول إلى تحميل في أي وقت من الأوقات! مجرد ملء احدة من العديد من العروض المذكورة هنا مع معلومات صحيحة لفتح التحميل.
يجب استخدام معلومات صحيحة لاستكمال الطرح. إذا كانت المعلومات التي تم تجميعها سوف تكون كاذبة
إذا كانت المعلومات غير صحيحة تحميل، لن تكون مقفلة

OPC44 this is a version arab, I left my friend to translate everything hahaha, I realized I have not anything

PostPosted: December 1st, 2014, 12:05 pm
apurvagoyal wrote:
Opc44 wrote:As part of an upcoming update to FI, we will be introducing the highly requested feature for localisation to our download pages for some of the more popular countries so visitors can access the page using their own language. We'd like you, as a community, to suggest and improve the translations if you are a native speaker or fluent in any of the particular languages. Currently listed below are translations for the top 4 international non-English countries by revenue - if you don't see a country that you'd like to have available, post a translation for it! Please note though that it won't be necessary to have a comprehensive set of translations for international countries - outside this list, there is VERY little traffic and revenue from non-English countries.

Format and base language:
EN
File Download
Regular Download
Premium Download
Please complete a quick offer to continue!
You'll have your download in no time! Just complete any advertiser-sponsored offer below with your valid information and the download will unlock.
You must use your VALID information while filling out offers. If your information is detected as fake, you will be permanently banned and the file will not unlock.

FR
Téléchargement du fichier
Téléchargement Régulier
Téléchargement Premium
Veuillez compléter une offre afin de continuer!
Votre fichier vous attend! Veuillez compléter une des offres sponsorisées ci-dessous à l'aide d'information valable pour dévérouiller votre fichier!
Vous devez utiliser de l'information VALABLE lors de la completion de l'offre. Si votre information est reconnue comme étant fausse, vous allez être bannis de façon permanente et le fichier sera toujours vérouillé!

IT
Scarica il File
Download Regolare
Download Premium
Compila una veloce offerta per continuare!
Avrai accesso al download in pochissimo tempo! Basta compilare una qualsiasi delle seguenti offerte con informazioni valide per sbloccare il download.
È necessario utilizzare informazioni VALIDE per il completamento di un'offerta. Se le informazioni risultassero false, il download non verrà sbloccato e sarai penalizzato in via definitiva.

NL (Dutch)
Bestand Download
Normale Download
Premium Download
Kies een aanbod en vul deze in om verder te gaan!
U zult de download ontvangen in een mum van tijd! Kies een aanbod hieronder en vul deze in met geldige informatie om de download vrij te geven.
U moet geldige informatie gebruiken bij het invullen van de aanbiedingen. Als uw gegevens worden gedetecteerd als ongeldig, wordt u permanent verbannen en wordt het bestand niet vrijgegeven.

MY
Muat turun Fail
Turun Tetap
Muat turun Premium
Sila lengkapkan tawaran untuk terus!
Anda akan mempunyai muat turun anda dalam masa yang singkat! Hanya lengkapkan sebarang tawaran di bawah dengan maklumat anda yang sah dan muat turun akan membuka kunci.
Anda mesti menggunakan maklumat yang SAH anda semasa mengisi tawaran. Jika maklumat anda dikesan sebagai palsu, anda akan diharamkan selamanya dan fail yang tidak akan membuka kunci.

IN - mostly English?

Hey opc,

i would like to suggest something in this regard.
Why don't you allow us to choose a custom background of the landing page of this sort.
if you could allow us to choose what appears in place of free download/premium download it will be great.
Users will have greater conversions for sure as far as my thinking goes.

+1 Option to add custom html and css :D

Legendary Earner
PostPosted: December 2nd, 2014, 1:03 am
Opc. I can help you translating the dowbload page in arabic . Im native speaker. Its easy
Miss My Old Signature *_*

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories