$4,930 in 1 month (Used to make $70-$80 a month)

Show off how much you've earned or share your stories of success with FileIce! [OPEN TO GUESTS]

FileIce Management & Accounting
PostPosted: March 8th, 2015, 2:50 pm
AbiPod wrote:
Dave18k wrote:if you say you work with hella saturated niches you must be fighting to death with flagging and accounts lol, HQ or not competition is strong.. too much kids in this game thats wack now.

Yes, with my niches there is too much competition and I get my videos down sometimes in a matter of minutes. But, I work hard, and I think it's worth it!

As I mentioned above, finding an unsaturated niche is a goldmine, but still, saturated niches are gold too, if you put some work in.

You seem like a pretty HQ guy - I don't doubt that you'll stumble upon an unsaturated niche sometime in the near future. :)

Legendary Earner
PostPosted: March 9th, 2015, 1:58 pm
RadarX wrote:
AbiPod wrote:
Dave18k wrote:if you say you work with hella saturated niches you must be fighting to death with flagging and accounts lol, HQ or not competition is strong.. too much kids in this game thats wack now.

Yes, with my niches there is too much competition and I get my videos down sometimes in a matter of minutes. But, I work hard, and I think it's worth it!

As I mentioned above, finding an unsaturated niche is a goldmine, but still, saturated niches are gold too, if you put some work in.

You seem like a pretty HQ guy - I don't doubt that you'll stumble upon an unsaturated niche sometime in the near future. :)

Thanks for the kind words and yes, maybe I will find an unsaturated niche anytime soon, but until then I will keep working hard with saturated niches too.

PostPosted: March 9th, 2015, 4:25 pm
AbiPod wrote:
RadarX wrote:
AbiPod wrote:

Thanks for the kind words and yes, maybe I will find an unsaturated niche anytime soon, but until then I will keep working hard with saturated niches too.

No problem. :) Sounds like a plan! Good luck with that, definitely post another success story next month if you go even higher!

Legendary Earner
PostPosted: March 10th, 2015, 12:36 pm
RadarX wrote:
AbiPod wrote:
RadarX wrote:
AbiPod wrote:

No problem. :) Sounds like a plan! Good luck with that, definitely post another success story next month if you go even higher!

Thank you! And yes, I will definitely post another success story if I make more than the last month! Who knows, maybe that will inspire someone...

PostPosted: March 10th, 2015, 1:28 pm
AbiPod wrote:
RadarX wrote:
AbiPod wrote:
RadarX wrote:
AbiPod wrote:

Thank you! And yes, I will definitely post another success story if I make more than the last month! Who knows, maybe that will inspire someone...

These kinds of success stories are always inspiring. :)

Elite Earner
PostPosted: March 25th, 2015, 9:39 am
Congratulations Bro hope you earn more in future :)

PostPosted: April 7th, 2015, 5:38 am
hi abipod, how many niches do you have right now to achive that goal?

Legendary Earner
PostPosted: April 7th, 2015, 7:43 pm
aju16 wrote:Congratulations Bro hope you earn more in future :)

Thank you man, I wish the same to you!

getsickcure wrote:hi abipod, how many niches do you have right now to achive that goal?

I have around 5-6 niches and earned around $4.6k on March too.

PostPosted: April 12th, 2015, 5:48 pm
AbiPod wrote:

getsickcure wrote:hi abipod, how many niches do you have right now to achive that goal?

how do you rank your vids?

PostPosted: April 13th, 2015, 12:55 am
AbiPod wrote:

Whoaw... inspiring. Good luck mate. Wish me luck too..

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories