$4,930 in 1 month (Used to make $70-$80 a month)

Show off how much you've earned or share your stories of success with FileIce! [OPEN TO GUESTS]

Legendary Earner
PostPosted: March 4th, 2015, 7:17 pm
Hello guys,

I decided to share my story with you, maybe I can inspire other people here, like some people here inspired me.

As you can see on the picture, I was barely making money on FI. Then sometime on December I decided to dedicate more time to money making, even though I am still a student, but instead of working a part time job, I now work online. Anyway, as you can see for like 1-2 weeks on December I made $500. Then of January for like 3 weeks (I didn't work on the 1st week) I made like $1800. And last month, the goal I thought I will never reach in my life, $4930. Well, what can I say! I always dreamed to make like $10-$20 a day, but now I am making $100-$150 (sometimes more) a day. All I can say is work hard! Also, don't listen to those who say find a "unsaturated niche", I mean finding a unsaturated niche is a goldmine, but all these money I made was with saturated niches. Like really, really saturated niches. Please don't ask questions about my method, I am not going to talk about it! Hope this inspires you and makes you work hard!

FileIce Management & Accounting
FileIce Management & Accounting
PostPosted: March 4th, 2015, 9:34 pm
AbiPod wrote:Hello guys,

I decided to share my story with you, maybe I can inspire other people here, like some people here inspired me.

As you can see on the picture, I was barely making money on FI. Then sometime on December I decided to dedicate more time to money making, even though I am still a student, but instead of working a part time job, I now work online. Anyway, as you can see for like 1-2 weeks on December I made $500. Then of January for like 3 weeks (I didn't work on the 1st week) I made like $1800. And last month, the goal I thought I will never reach in my life, $4930. Well, what can I say! I always dreamed to make like $10-$20 a day, but now I am making $100-$150 (sometimes more) a day. All I can say is work hard! Also, don't listen to those who say find a "unsaturated niche", I mean finding a unsaturated niche is a goldmine, but all these money I made was with saturated niches. Like really, really saturated niches. Please don't ask questions about my method, I am not going to talk about it! Hope this inspires you and makes you work hard!

Congratulations on your success! :)

PostPosted: March 5th, 2015, 11:46 am
Congrats. How much traffic did you used to get mate for making $100+? Also did u use SEO, youtube. Hope atleast you can tell us about it.

Legendary Earner
PostPosted: March 5th, 2015, 12:13 pm
Thank you RadarX!

@Dinsh thank you! I mostly get 500-700 clicks to make $100-$150. I don't use SEO, I use Youtube.

PostPosted: March 5th, 2015, 6:18 pm
wow really great job bro your a beast :)

Legendary Earner
PostPosted: March 5th, 2015, 7:08 pm
conley18 wrote:wow really great job bro your a beast :)

Thanks man!

PostPosted: March 6th, 2015, 8:42 am
Congratulations on your earnings! :) This is proof that hard work pays off!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Legendary Earner
PostPosted: March 6th, 2015, 2:29 pm
SnowBunny wrote:Congratulations on your earnings! :) This is proof that hard work pays off!

Thank you SnowBunny! And yes, hard work really pays off.

PostPosted: March 6th, 2015, 7:05 pm
if you say you work with hella saturated niches you must be fighting to death with flagging and accounts lol, HQ or not competition is strong.. too much kids in this game thats wack now.

Legendary Earner
PostPosted: March 7th, 2015, 1:38 pm
Dave18k wrote:if you say you work with hella saturated niches you must be fighting to death with flagging and accounts lol, HQ or not competition is strong.. too much kids in this game thats wack now.

Yes, with my niches there is too much competition and I get my videos down sometimes in a matter of minutes. But, I work hard, and I think it's worth it!

As I mentioned above, finding an unsaturated niche is a goldmine, but still, saturated niches are gold too, if you put some work in.

Next

Return to Success Stories