FileIce Rap Video Contest [CLOSED]

Official contests created by FileIce staff.
PostPosted: April 10th, 2013, 8:40 am
2nd Place ~ ykmmp: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyc9pu ... UnDAhysiSp

AWESOME SONG! IN LOVE WITH IT,HE SHOULD HAVE WON THE FIRST POSITION ANYWAYS CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS :D

PostPosted: April 10th, 2013, 9:40 am
Graphik wrote:I find it funny that the rules said keep it PG no cursing, yet first place has many curse words?
I wonder if the judges actually looked at every video..

They said PG-13. Which can include pretty much every cuss word in the book.

Generally R rated movies have sexual content.

FileIce Management & Accounting
PostPosted: April 10th, 2013, 9:44 am
There may be some disagreement on who "should have been" the winner. All you jelly butthurt n00bs - I don't wanna hear it. We judged the songs and did our best to pick the winner. Quit whining. Thanks. And we're not greedy bastards either? We're giving $50 to every participant.. that's hundreds of dollars multiplied out plus the $830 main prize, $500 2nd prize, and $100 3rd place...

We said PG-13, and the winning entries followed the guidelines excellently.

PostPosted: April 10th, 2013, 9:50 am
RadarX wrote:All you jelly butthurt n00bs - I don't wanna hear it.

hahaha:D n1
and the guy who won 1st place is really awesome

PostPosted: April 10th, 2013, 9:52 am
Oh and I'd also like to point out to the people who entered and didn't win 1st 2nd or 3rd - just because you didn't "win" does NOT mean that your video wasn't awesome. Somewhere around 60%-70% of the songs submitted are actually on my iPhone now and I listen to them while I drive around. That's how freaking good they were. ;D

PostPosted: April 10th, 2013, 12:13 pm
RadarX wrote:Oh and I'd also like to point out to the people who entered and didn't win 1st 2nd or 3rd - just because you didn't "win" does NOT mean that your video wasn't awesome. Somewhere around 60%-70% of the songs submitted are actually on my iPhone now and I listen to them while I drive around. That's how freaking good they were. ;D

Stealing music without consent, i'm getting my lawyer on your ass bro.

PostPosted: April 10th, 2013, 12:47 pm
District wrote:
RadarX wrote:Oh and I'd also like to point out to the people who entered and didn't win 1st 2nd or 3rd - just because you didn't "win" does NOT mean that your video wasn't awesome. Somewhere around 60%-70% of the songs submitted are actually on my iPhone now and I listen to them while I drive around. That's how freaking good they were. ;D

Yeah indeed. Kick his ass!
[Service] Paypal for Premium Credits service
My rate is 80% (1 Premium Token = 0.80$ Paypal)
Add me on Skype if interested: fredkapi

PostPosted: April 10th, 2013, 1:20 pm
Freddytje231 wrote:
District wrote:

Yeah indeed. Kick his ass!

trolololololololololol pun is totally intended, just for laughs. No hard feelings. =]

PostPosted: April 10th, 2013, 1:27 pm
District wrote:

By submitting your rap to our company otherwise "endorsing" our name, you're providing implied consent. I wouldn't suggest that, I have more money to spend on a lawyer than you do. :P

PostPosted: April 10th, 2013, 1:29 pm
RadarX wrote:
District wrote:

By submitting your rap to our company otherwise "endorsing" our name, you're providing implied consent. I wouldn't suggest that, I have more money to spend on a lawyer than you do. :P

Im putting all my $50 into this lawyer, he is top of the line and ill be owning fileice in a matter of days. betta watch it bruh.

PreviousNext

Return to Official FileIce Contests