FileIce Forums • View topic - Earning 5-10$ a day.

Earning 5-10$ a day.

Show off how much you've earned or share your stories of success with FileIce! [OPEN TO GUESTS]

Posts: 10
Joined: January 2nd, 2012, 11:20 am
PostPosted: August 30th, 2014, 12:02 pm
Hey,

I had some free time last month, I decided to do some PPD.

Image

Coming from only one niche.


User avatar
Posts: 73
Joined: September 1st, 2012, 7:54 pm
PostPosted: August 30th, 2014, 7:42 pm
That's a good start! Good Luck!



Posts: 11
Joined: August 10th, 2014, 9:05 pm
PostPosted: September 6th, 2014, 10:25 pm
Make use of it effectively..Good luck :)



Posts: 25
Joined: May 30th, 2012, 11:05 pm
PostPosted: September 8th, 2014, 7:15 am
Scale it up or try different category of niches and you will have more success.
How many videos you do per day?



Posts: 1
Joined: September 4th, 2014, 6:16 am
PostPosted: September 9th, 2014, 12:17 am
how to earning 20-25$ per day...



Posts: 10
Joined: January 2nd, 2012, 11:20 am
PostPosted: September 9th, 2014, 3:45 am
Thank you all!

apurvagoyal wrote:Scale it up or try different category of niches and you will have more success.
How many videos you do per day?


Only one video and only one niche :)
It's actually a very saturated niche but I managed to rank it up on the first place.

Here is a payment from half of a month:

Image


User avatar
VIP
Posts: 86
Joined: August 27th, 2011, 8:10 pm
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: September 9th, 2014, 3:32 pm
Maxim wrote:Only one video and only one niche :)
It's actually a very saturated niche but I managed to rank it up on the first place.


I've found niche saturation doesn't matter, as long as your content is better than the competition.

Nice work!
Image



Posts: 10
Joined: January 2nd, 2012, 11:20 am
PostPosted: September 10th, 2014, 3:04 am
Riggs wrote:
Maxim wrote:Only one video and only one niche :)
It's actually a very saturated niche but I managed to rank it up on the first place.


I've found niche saturation doesn't matter, as long as your content is better than the competition.

Nice work!


Yes, people would of course choose your content over someone else.
But the problem is reaching the amount of audience

And thank you btw :D



Posts: 9
Joined: October 3rd, 2013, 3:21 pm
PostPosted: October 20th, 2014, 7:45 pm
5-10$ a day is pretty good for a beginner! Keep it up!


User avatar
Posts: 233
Joined: June 10th, 2013, 4:13 am
Location: Kerala (kerala gods own country), India
PostPosted: October 21st, 2014, 5:20 am
Good luck :)
Image



Return to Success Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron